A 50+ year commitment to dependability
From our humble beginnings in a small garage to our current position as a nationwide corporation with over 1,000 employees in five manufacturing facilities, including operations on the West Coast, Conestoga has always held to our core beliefs and commitment to delivering exceptional cabinet doors and components to our customers. In fact, customers still shake their heads in disbelief when we tell them that Conestoga ships complete and on-time over 99% of the time, each and every day. We attribute much of our success to the dedication of our employees, the loyalty of our customers and support of the communities in which we operate.
We understand that relationships are built one delivery at a time and we are committed to absolute dependability, from the time your order is placed to when your delivery arrives.
- Absolutely dependable product quality: Our quality is consistent, not only in appearance, but in the performance as well.
- Absolutely dependable delivery: As a customer of Conestoga, you will get your order on time and complete — go ahead, mark your calendar.
- Absolutely dependable design: Our new product introductions are on trend, in demand and structurally sound.
- Absolutely dependable counsel: With 50 years of knowledge and industry experience, we can give you the advice you need to help make the right decisions.
- Absolutely dependable ethics: We always strive to do the right thing, period. Our ethics and values are founded on the Christian principles that influence the way we do business.
- Absolutely dependable relationships: We’re in it for the long haul. Through our sales, customer service and management teams, we maintain close customer relationships and do what we can to contribute to our customers' success.